What Is the Best Holistic Drug Rehab Program?
Archstone Recovery Center of the Palm Beaches At Archstone Recovery Center of the Palm Beaches, we hear a lot of questions: What’s the best drug rehab center? Where can I get alcohol rehab in Florida? What outpatient drug rehab options are there in Florida? What residential drug and alcohol treatment centers are the most effective? What is holistic drug and alcohol rehab? How can I find an addiction recovery program that’s right for me? At Archstone Recovery, we’re all about helping you find the answers you need. Archstone Recovery Center of the Palm Beaches is a holistic drug and alcohol rehabilitation facility consistently rated as the best in Florida. Our holistic approach means that we treat you as a full human being: using the proven twelve-step approach as our base, we take your personality, your life circumstances, your past traumas, and even your spirituality into account in devising a drug and alcohol treatment program that’s right for you. Some of the treatment options at Archstone Recovery include:
- Detox: Detoxification means getting the substance(s) out of your system under medical supervision and helping you get through withdrawal symptoms safely. It is the beginning stage of rehabilitation.
- Partial hospitalization: For patients whose substance abuse has caused medical problems, this approach combines addiction recovery with needed medical treatment.
- Residential: Live at Archstone Recovery’s beautiful Lantana, Florida (FL) campus while undergoing treatment.
- Intensive outpatient program: This option lets you keep living at your Florida home while attending recovery treatment programs at Archstone Recovery.
- Extended care: Once you’ve graduated from rehab, the hardest part is staying clean on the outside. Archstone Recovery’s extended care program helps ease you back into normal life by living in communal housing with other recovering addicts. You can live and work while also attending recovery programs.
- And many more.
Looking for rehab in New York (NY), New Jersey (NJ), Washington, DC, Philadelphia (PA), Baltimore (MD), or New England? Why not consider recovering away from the people and places that helped your addiction grow, in the sunny, lush climate of Florida (FL)? You’ll be able to focus on drug and alcohol recovery in a safe and nurturing environment. Ready to get clean? Learn more about us, check out frequently asked questions, or contact us to begin your journey toward recovery.